Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mischief Maker, Concept Process

Currently doing a bit of concept practice and I thought I would post the process here because, well its my blog :)


Process 01: Initial thumbs playing with the idea 'Mischief Maker' I will pick one or two and develop it further. Leaning towards the first image, because I think it will be cute and maybe saleable and the second, because its interesting to me and I need more experience with this kind of stuff.


Process 02: Development of the second idea, the "Road Gremlin". I quite like the second and third ones, but will probably select the second one. Looks like it could have more dynamic movement and be a bit cuter, keeping in line with my idea of mischief.
I will post more as I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers